The ultimate 2014





o..what a year!! what I really need is....





tadaaaaa........ :) the perfect getaway... PULAU PERHENTIAN 2014

this entry is dedicated to my one and only reader, my husband mazlan :) only during this confinement (urm..confinement. will make an effort to publish an entry on this) could I write this entry. well, it's been more than 4 months so I'm trying my best to recall how the journey went.

owh I remember...It was in the early morning when we started our quest. I knew we were going to head to Pulau Perhentian as Big M had to make advance booking. Instead of taking LPT, Big M diverted to North via PLUS. I was quite devastated as I was expecting to spend on the beaches looking at handsome matsalleh :p   After sometime, he ask me to open the dashboard, to my surprise there was a letter including itinerary for the holiday. While reading, a big grin started spreading on my face. :D

ok that's enough with all the alphabets, lets look at pictures instead........


Special message for agent Naslin, Muaz and Nuha ;)







Lunch...

Royal Belum

Our first night was at Belum Rainforest Resort. Perfect place to run away from the busy city. No tv inside the room, it's just you look at me, I look at you scene ;p . It would be a perfect stay if we went for jungle trekking but since it was a 1 day visit, we had to bid bye-bye and make a comeback someday (hope Big M understand ;) )





Belum Rainforest Resort...






Next, we headed to Besut. It was a 5 hours drive. So to recharge ourselves, we stayed 1 night in Besut at Fieyna  Homestay owned by Hj Salmonaki. Nice homestay at an affordable price.

Our first pit stop. Love the great ambience.




Our dinner at Zul Ikan Bakar . Look at the prawns.. cheap but a plate full of big size prawns.
The next was the peak of the vacation :) A year of planning, at last, Pulau Perhentian, here we come.



On our way to Pulau Perhentian
There are two island that is Pulau Perhentian Besar and Pulau Perhentian Kecil. Pulau Perhentian Besar is more quiet compare to the other one and is more suitable for family with small kids. Our 4 days and 3 nights visit we had stayed at Flora Bay Resort. I would give it 4.9/5. Star rates (my level) are not the same here compare to the main island. The room is not a newly furnished room with modern interior design but somehow I feel it's really nice.
We went for jungle trekking...

 

Worth our effort of completing the jungle trekking


The kids dozing off to never ever land 

Played sand castle...
Big M went for snorkling...


Fed fishes...





Tourist + workers during their break.
I lost my handphone at Teluk Chempedak. Frustrated because most of the pictures were taken using my handphone.
 
We have come to the end of our awesome holiday. Cross our fingers that the coming holiday in 2015 will be as great as this.
Till we meet again in the next episode. Tata love.. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cross Country 2013

๐Ÿš˜ Perlis ๐Ÿšข Langkawi

Kuala Kubu Bharu Waterfall