1st etry :)

21.3.2011.. At last, I've started my own blog. Blogging doesn't seem to be an interesting thing to me but something triggered me to start my own blog. This morning, my adorable son Muaz (whom me and my husband calls Dr. Muaz) wept so badly when I placed him in his car seat. Normally he doesn't have that type of emotion. He wept throughout the journey to his Mama's house (my sister-in-law which Muaz calls Mama). Well, it made me kinda sad when thinking about it. Since I'm not the type how writes in a diary, I guess blogging is the write platform for me to jot down my memorable experience

Picture taken 2 weeks ago. Didn't have the heart to take his picture crying this morning




Comments

  1. nelly: welcome to blog!we can share our feeling here...and get some encouragement from each others..sharing in what situation we have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Aida. appreciate your guidance as well..do take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cross Country 2013

๐Ÿš˜ Perlis ๐Ÿšข Langkawi

Kuala Kubu Bharu Waterfall